This blog is for us to share favorite stories, pictures, memories, sweet thoughts, funny experiences ... For specifics on how to post, click HERE.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

I love my Mom!

This morning at around 10 o'clock my Mom passed away. I love her with all of my heart. I will miss her terribly. She loved me unconditionally. . . . .

I arrived in time to hear her last two breaths. We knew it was close but we didn't know exactly how close.

Mom, thank you for your life! Thank you for your love! You supported me in everything I did!
I appreciate  your devotion toward me . . . . . . . . . .


I enjoyed our talks. I'll miss those talks. . . . . .


I close my eyes and try to envision the glorious reunions you experienced today. . . . .


I believe that she helped plan what happened these last 6 to 7 months in the pre-exsistance. I believe that she left us because what she was trying to do was better accomplished in the spirit world. I believe that she left us because she needed to in-order for our family to progress. . . . . . . . . .

Photo taken August 7th,  2011 the day of Mom's surgery.


Photo taken August 15th, 2010 on Cali's blessing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment