This blog is for us to share favorite stories, pictures, memories, sweet thoughts, funny experiences ... For specifics on how to post, click HERE.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Grandma is my FAVORITE.


From the moment I met Grandma, she has always been so radient, happy, cheerful, charismatic, joyful and full of fun.  I remember the first time Trevor took me to meet Grandma and Grandpa; she gave me a big hug and made me feel as if I was already part of the family.  She told me all kinds of stories of Trevor growing up, then she brought out the big family picture album, dropped down on the floor, and poured over pictures with me as if we were two sixteen year olds at a slumber party.  It was so fun!

Grandma always has a cookie jar full of my very favorite chewy chocolate chip cookies that I just *know* she has in the house only for me.  She usually tries to sneak the whole bag along with Jace as we pack up to leave after a visit.

I love the picture of Grandma in her sassy red dress when she was a young women with Grandpa-- she is the perfect mix of beauty, grace, and charm.

I have spent more time with Grandma in these short six years than I have with all of my Grandmas on my side.  I truly feel that Grandma is my Grandma and I love and appreciate her so much and hope I can be just as fun, happy, spirited, witty, charming, charismatic, gracious, graceful, beautiful, and loving as she is when I am in my golden years.

I love you, Grandma!

Love,

Caci

No comments:

Post a Comment