This blog is for us to share favorite stories, pictures, memories, sweet thoughts, funny experiences ... For specifics on how to post, click HERE.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Being with Grandma - Post by Sierra

Every time that I get to spend with Grandma is so enjoyable! This summer me and Azure went to her organ lesson with her. It was so much fun to just spend time with her. She also always tells me stories of her life and I love hearing them. Her and Grandpa came for Thanksgiving last year and I loved sharing that time with them. She cracks me up EVERY time that I'm with her and has the most joyful spirit. Whenever we visit she says, "Now I'm not with you guys a lot, so we're going to go shopping and I am going to buy you whatever you want." Of course that's not the reason that I love her, but it definitely makes me happy! (: She loves seeing her family happy and is a great hostess. There are so many more AMAZING traits about Grandma, but I think it would take up everyone elses space to post! (:
I love you Grandma! <3 

1 comment: