This blog is for us to share favorite stories, pictures, memories, sweet thoughts, funny experiences ... For specifics on how to post, click HERE.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Why I love Mom! From Brad

Taken today November 5th, 2011


I remember when I was in the sixth grade and you and Jeff came to see me in the school play.  The year before that I had a leading role as the comedian of the play and my sixth grade year I was simply in the chorus. My ego was bruised and on the way out of the school in the darkness of the sixth grade hall I broke down and can remember burying my face in your lap as I sobbed. I don’t remember what you said to me or even if you did say anything to me but within a short time I was renewed and we went off on our way. You always made me feel good about myself and I always knew that your love was unconditional.       November 5, 2011


I love you with all of my heart!     Brad

Me, in my costume as a Marine in my 5th grade play.
I was kind of a comedian in the play.





1 comment:

  1. The photo is fuzzy because I left my camera in the trunk of our car last night and it snowed during the night.

    ReplyDelete