This blog is for us to share favorite stories, pictures, memories, sweet thoughts, funny experiences ... For specifics on how to post, click HERE.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Royal Robbins ROCK CLIMBING BOOTS

PHOTO TAKEN NOVEMBER 8, 2011

When I was 15 or 16 I loved rock climbing. I told my Mom about the blue boots with red laces called Royal Robins after a famous rock climber in Yosemite. I wanted those boots so bad. All of the climbers had them back in those days. They weren't cheap.  80 or 90 dollars as I can remember. I loved and still love everything about climbing. My birthday came and there in the box were the blue boots. It was one of my best birthdays ever.

Thanks Mom.  I love you with all of my heart


Me, with my new Royal Robbins rock climbing boots.
Jeff, preparing to leave on his mission very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment